The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Concert (which slowly changes into laptops and internet connections)

Gub. (Why do you say Gub? you ask. I don't know. It seemed to fit.)
I've got a concert tomorrow. It's going to be okay, I guess. Except for the whole "half of the time not being able to see the director what with people moving and the director finding it necessary to move farther and farther to the right making it impossible for me to see anything but an occasional glance of a) the tip of his head or b) a flash of white signifying his baton (I assume, since I can't really see for sure)."
*gasp for breath*
Other than that, I think it'll be fine.
Oh, and a certain other thing that I happen to be sitting near, who's name I won't divulge, because my mom will read this and want to know who, exactly, I have a crush on.
In fact, just saying that is probably too much already.
Not that I'm hiding anything. I just don't like having crushes.
Besides, he might read this. Somehow. Even if he did, how would he know it's me? (Considering I don't think he knows really who I am. My name, yeah, but we don't ever talk. For obvious reasons.)
Why am I publishing this on the World Wide Web? Because I feel like it. And I haven't told anyone, and it's about to make my head spontainously combust (although it wouldn't be spontanious, because it's caused by something), or cause me to lose what little sanity I still claim to be my own.
Which is really only enough to make adults think I have a good head on my shoulders. If they are only around for a little while.
And I only do that so any fomer babysitters of mine might hear about how I've changed since they knew me.
I really have. I was just plain evil when I was little. Now I'm slightly...
Well, I think you've probably figured that out by now.
Babysitters, I promise I've changed. I haven't locked anyone in a bathroom for years. Or screamed. Or thrown anything. I'm really quite timid, Just give me a laptop and some food, and I'm happy.
I don't even really need the food. Or a laptop, even. Just something with an internet connection hooked up. And sound, for when I want to watch Potter Puppet Pals, or some other toon. Just forgive me.
Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home