The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Toons

"The time has come," I said, "to talk of many things."
Like Flash cartoons. If you surf the net, I'm sure you've seen a couple of them. Well, I just watched one of the funniest ones that I've ever seen (Ranking right up there with Potter Puppet Pals, which I'll talk about in a minute.)
It's called "One Ring to Rule Them All," and it's based on the Lord of the Rings movies (I say movies, because there are several references to the movies (directors, script changes, ETC), rather than the books).
The Old version
Just the Flash cartoon.
The Special Edition
Old Flash cartoon, Remastered cartoon, mockumentary, and trailer.
The Sequel
Um, I think the title says it all.

As I mentioned before, the funniest cartoon in the world is Potter Puppet Pals, Bothering Snape and it's sequel, Trouble at Hogwarts
Just watch them.

And, finally, Homestarrunner.com. It's a whole website filled with hillariously funny cartoons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home