The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Discovered (of course)

I knew posting that I had a crush on someone was a bad idea.
Of course my own MOTHER would figure it out.
Well, if anyone else thinks they could ever figure it out, they're wrong. Because none of my friends are ever going to find out that I even HAVE a blog.
Not that anyone other than my mother reads or will read this anyway. Because it's not like I'm famous (she says with a sigh of regret), or really profound.
You know what word I always get mixed up with profound? Profane. I used to think they were synonyms. I also thought my brother had a finger growing out of the back of his head.
I was a very confused child, to say the least.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, there's a birthday party for one of Monet's friends today, and I think I'm attending.
We're going to have buckets of fun, I'm sure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

That's because your mother is the smartest woman in the world.

8:41 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Of course YOU would say that.
I still say it's unfair that you asked point blank, even though you know I'm an awful liar.

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home