The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Stuff that I wrote whilst at Ash's

"I've recently come to the conclusion that everyone under the age of say, 20 are pyromaniacs. Myself included. Just about every kid loves to play with fire. Think back to when you were little. How many times did your parents have to tell you "Get away from the fire?" Of course, if you were like me, you probably just learned to do it in secret. Come to think of it there are a lot of things that are really stupid (because they are dangerous) that are also really fun to do. Like dropping things from high places. Or jumping from high places. I have done neither, but they both sound appealing for some reason. Jumping from a high place is impossible though. It would most likely end in my death, which isn't jolly."
December 6th, early afternoon. Ash's school.

"I'm really tired, and I've finished all of my work. Plus, my stomach is growling a lot, and I'm not even hungry. I don't want to see what time it is. It's probably only 10:00, with my luck. I'm afraid to look. Gah. ...
On a side note, my handwriting with my left hand is awful. Not that I decided to improve it, or anything.
Here's a hypothetical question. If I had, would you laugh?
Dude, my eyes are shutting on their own... Consider it clinically proven that it's unhealthy to get up before 7:00.
Oh, gosh, it's only 10:52. I'm so dead. ...

11:30, and I'm going to die. Yep, Dead, that's me. Also, my pencil is getting duller by the second, and I don't think I'm allowed to talk and ask Ash for another one.
Drat!...
The pencil has died. Alas, 11:35.

Call the pencil Lazarus. It lives. I'm gettting better at foursquare. I actually managed-
Screw calling the pencil Lazarus. Call it Benedict Arnold. And the sharpener is Brutus... How I long for a lap top. Either that or fingernail clippers. But whatever. Anyway, I've only ever actually gotten to the fourth square once...
1:18. I think we get out at three, but I don't remember. I always forget to check. It might be four. If so, I only have one word for you.
Shoot.
1:20. Mr. Arnold is off to see Mr. Brutus now...
1:45 and the life is dripping slowly from my bones. Goodbye world."
December 13th, Ash's school.

"Snowballs=very yes.
1:04.

Foursquare=very yes.
1:55.

Poe=very yes."
December 14th, Ash's school.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was about five or six, Wenna and I were jumping on my aunt's bed. She was staying with us at the time. So we were jumping, then I fell off and bit through my lip or something. There's my jumping from a high place story. It was a high bed. At least, it seemed high at the time.

-Sil

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

I've jumped off the high dive, but that's it. Terrifying enough. Monet has bitten through his lip twice, Edison once, and Baby halfway. I haven't, though.

4:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad thing is that I can't remember if it hurt or not.

-Sil

7:37 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

I hate it when you do something important and don't even remember. I had a concussion once, but all I remember is that everything was black, and I wanted to go to sleep. Everything else is just what people told me, and what I used to remember.

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home