The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Book time! W00t!

Yeah, I pigged out majorly at the library. Last night I finished Wendy by Karen Wallace (I think that's the author's name. I'm too lazy to look it up on the library site) and The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine, which was a re-read. It was okay, but not nearly as good as Ella Enchanted. I'm still suffering from the travesty of the movie's storyline.
I started reading The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne, and also Pagan in Exile by Catherine Jinks. It's the sequel to Pagan's Crusade, a truly funny book. Pagan is so sarcastic and realitic, it's great. I borrowed 8 books, one book on CD, and two DVDs. I'm all stocked up. Happy happy joy joy. I can't wait to read them all! (I'm such a loser...)
I lost my library card, and was freaking out because I couldn't find it anywhere. I figured it must have dropped out of my pocket in the driveway, and I thought I would never see it again. Then Edison said that he'd picked it up and given it to me. He hadn't given it to me. It was on his shelf. *sighs*
Today we went on a field trip with Blue and Two to the post office. I know that sounds kind of boring, but it really wasn't. There were all these machines that spit mail into boxes and stuff. It was (to borrow Mom's phrase) way mobie cool. I don't know what mobie means. But whatever.
My birthday is in ONE WEEK. I'll be 15. When I was little, I thought 15 was grown up. *snorts* Little did I know.
I guess I'll just sit here while my life flows away. Or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

Three things about the Post Office trip:

What did you learn that you didn't know before?
What did you see or hear that you already knew about?
What was the funniest thing that happened while you were there?

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home