The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Is my head still here?

Because a certain young ruffian (Edison) decided to hit me really hard in the head, I have a head ache. I also have two burn marks on my hand, a hurt finger, a boily thing on my elbow, a bruise on my knee, and a scratch on my ankle.
I only know how a few of these ailments came to be.
So guess what! In addition to the going-over-to-Tal's-as-soon-as-Mom-calls-to-work-out-the-details, I get to go shopping, movie seeing, eating, and general hanging outness with Kat and Ash next Saturday. I don't usually like shopping, but I really need some clothes, and I think I'm going to actually try using fashion this time. So that's good. I don't know what movie we're going to see, but probably a good one. I wish Willy Wonka was out, but unfortunately, it's not. I wonder what's on...
So, fashion tips in accordance to my personality, anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

I'll be the bodyguard.

The Mom

9:20 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Yeah, I do. How about Dahee?
Mom, you beat me up sometimes. :-P

5:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home