The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

In Which Bard Plunges Her Hand Into a Scalding Pizza

Talk about pain. My knuckles are pinkish, and slightly itchy. On a brighter note, I finished reading A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. It was pretty good, though also creepy. Poor Pippa. I'm now reading Alice, I Think, and the author (Susan Juby) seems to think that homeschoolers are either completely unhinged and hippies or uber religious and tell you that you're going to Hell. I know for a fact this isn't true, because I am only unhinged in a good way and the same thing with my other homeschooled friends, my parents are not hippies, I don't even know any hippies, and I wear pants rather that skirts.
Not to say that all homeschoolers are as well-adjusted as I am, some of them are weird. But geeze, no wonder there are so many misconceptions about homeschoolers. The book is funny, though. I have to say that.
My hair is wet. I think I'm a hermit. Or monk, or something. I'm usually secluded. And I rather like it. It also might be the fact that I've hardly had any time to myself lately.
Yeah, that's it. I've been busy.
11 days until I hit my golden birthday. 15 on the 15th. Amazing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bard said...

Probably. You never can tell with Emmo.
Am I the only one who always thinks the "Or post anonomously" thing says "Or posthumously?"

10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither do I. You feeling alright, Bard? No wait, scratch that. You feeling worse than normal?
-Tal, son of Maedhros, of the house of Feanor.

9:02 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

No, not really. Except being tired. My finger doesn't hurt anymore.

5:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home