The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

It's a wonderful life!

I just finished reading Pagan in Exile by Catherine Jinks, which was really good. So go read it.
Last night we watched Anne of Green Gables. I love that movie. I love the books, too. More, even. Anne is so dramatic, and Gilbert Blythe is so... Gilbert. And thak.
Apparently, the only way to get a boy to like you is to hate his guts. Just look at how many books that happens in. Howl's Moving Castle, Dianna Wynne Jones, (to some extent) All American Girl, Meg Cabot (not hate, exactly. Indifference.) and about a thousand others. Too bad I'm really bad at hating people's guts, I guess. I'll probably have a lot of friends for that reason, though. Maybe I should smash a slate over TU's head. But I'd have to have a reason.. And a slate. I'd definitely need a slate.
I did a lot of laundry today. I bet you aren't really interested. That's okay. Neither am I.
I also cleaned my room. It wasn't too bad, just needed straightened.
I only have an hour and a half left of The Two Towers. I worked on Shawn (Kat's mom's) scarf. I'm almost done with the second skein of yarn. There's three.
That reminds me. I can now safely tell you what I gave my friends for Christmas, because I finally gave Tal his. Scarves. Ash's was blue with bright green eyelash yarn (kind of like the one I posted a picture of, only bigger), Tal's was blue, and Kat's was HUGE and variegated, with an overall color of reddish. I might post pictures, I might not. It all depends on my mood.
Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home