The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

*nervous laugh*

So, I think I'm dead.
I just started this counted cross stitch project that's going to look really awsome.

If I ever manage to finish it, that is.

So, be praying for my life, because if I don't finish it, my mother is going to kill me. And I really plan on finishing it, and I really want to do it, but it's going to take a while.
Thank goodness I never sleep anyway.
So, my life is pretty the same as always, as always. I watched Little House on the Prarie with Baby last night, while Mom and Dad were alseep. I usually babysit her when she took a long nap. Hopefully I won't have to tonight, I want to work on said project.
Pop got the van stuck in the mud because he's slightly insane. I'm not quite sure what was going on, but it sounded like he told Edison to dangle the trash bags out the window, and he dropped them, and the car flipped over, or something. Okay, the car didn't flip over, but it did get stuck.
Oh, and great news. There's possibly (likely) going to be another huge ice storm, and I will probably lose power again, and that's it for me. No power means lights, no puter, and no Prairie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

that's ridiculous. the car didn't flip over. entirely. it's merely teetering on the edge of a precipice. don't exaggerate so.

5:33 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

I can see the van from here, and it looks like it's about ready to flip over, though.

12:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah our electricity went out for a couple of hours this mornin' (the sixth).

Always crazy, Tal.

1:05 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Aw, poor you. Ours didn't go off, thank goodness.

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home