The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

For the HUNDRETH TIME,

*exasperated sigh*
My siblings have been watching Princess Diaries 2 for most of the day. Over and over again. I didn't really like it the first time (Nicholas was okay, but definately no Michael, and so not nearly good enough. Besides that, it was WAY less original than the first one, and the characters acted different. It reeked of sequelism.), now I'm thouroughly sick of it. *gags* The only parts that remain funny are:
Any Parts with Lionel,
Mia Stomping on Nicholas' Foot, and
When They Fall in the Fountain, and the Fight Directly Afterwards.
Other than that, I'm gagging. Raven. RAVEN?! What is this world coming to, when RAVEN gets to sing with Julie Andrews? It's going to the dogs. Or really awful actresses, anyway. Hillary Duff's next, I can feel it. Princess Mia's new best friend.
Now the song Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson is stuck in my head. Fairly good song, but so easily caught in your brain.
Brain, not bran.
Today was pretty much a bust for me. I finally finished Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkein. Finally. Also finished The Last Hero by Terry Pratchett and Reunion by Meg Cabot last night. Now I'm reading Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and another guy that I forget his name. It's really good so far. I also did a ton of cross stitch. That's pretty good. Also finished the second skein of yarn, and am pretty well into the third. More than halfway done.
I'm re-reading my post, and have realized that I lead a pretty usual life, for the most part.
I am so a Hobbit in life.
Tal is taller than I am. My world is crumbling before my eyes. I think I'm short. I'm doomed.
Hobbits are cute, though. I like them. Pippin is cool. Sam is, too. Frodo's kind of a weirdo. Merry's kind of just there, for the most part. He's okay. Pippin is way better. But what do you expect? He's a Took. Tooks are just a notch above the rest of the world. I think I'm probably a Took. I will be, anyway. After I marry Pippin.
Muahahahahaha. Watch out, Pippin.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actaully Pippin is Diamond's (of long cleave). Their married and have one son, Faramir I. He's married to Goldilocks daughter of Master Samwise. So there!

12:33 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Whatever. Pippin is SO mine. Diamond is dead, didn't you know?

12:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to burst your buble, but Pippin is dead too. Besides, he lived in another world.

12:46 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

He is not. It's a lie.

5:04 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

I meant that I killed Diamond. Duh.

10:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, he'd prob'ly kick your butt if you attacked her. And I have a feeling that if you did manage to kill her, Pippin wouldn't appreciate it.

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

He would to like it. He's really in love with me. DUH.

8:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dudenoway!

6:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home