The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Peter and the Wolf

Today was great. I got to go see Peter and The Wolf. I love classical music. Honestly. Also, we went to go see The Incredibles, which was pretty funny. This was for Dad's birthday, which was today.
On a side note, wish me luck/courage because on Wednesday I might be face to face with embarassment or worse. I might see G. I need to get it over with, or I'll just worry my face off. And I'm much to cute to do something like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

That would be "too" cute. Sorry. I'm the mom. What can I say?

7:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typo. What can I say?

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home