The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Yeah and bleh

So, I still don't feel TOO good, but I don't feel too bad, either. I got some books, too. Happy happy joy joy. At the library. And I need to go do some laundry, so ciao!
P.S. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO TAL'S HOUSE!!!!!!
I even got him a present. Finally. I knew what I wanted to get. So I got it.
Ha ha Tal, you don't know what it is. Nanny nanny boo boo.
By the way, Tal's birthday is the 22nd. So say happy birthday to him, either now or then. Or now AND then. Be happy, okay?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. You don't know what I got you.

8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home