The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The prodigal son returns

Except, of course, I'm not a son. I'm a daughter. And unless Mom is reading this, I'm not your daughter, either.
So, I had a great time at Tal's house. We played FIFA football (soccer) on his X-box, and although Nintendo 64 is ever so much better, it was a lot of fun. We also played X-men legends, which I wasn't too good at (I wasn't good at FIFA either, but whatever). It was a blast. I also watched The Two Towers extended edition, which was great. We realized that Orlando Bloom really only has about 5 different expressions total.
Tal gave me a traveling guide/phrase book to the Star Wars galaxy (AWESOME! BLOODY BRILL!) and also a little book to keep track of books that I want to read, recommend, or borrow. Oh, and Cranium Zigity (I think that's what it's called). I haven't played it yet, but it looks fun. I gave him a little notebook and a lego guy, Mom got him a journal.
Today I got 100% on a test, and also on a quiz. The quiz was Consumer Math, so I was pretty proud. The test was College Planner, so it wasn't as hard. I'm still bummed about getting a D on the Story of the Constitution, which sucked majorly.
Yesterday I watched Shark Tale, pretty funny even though Monet kept insisting that Will Smith and Eddie Murphy are the same person. Oh, and the little kids wouldn't stop talking. Today I was going to watch Sky Captain something something something, which EVERYONE I know has seen, pretty much, and liked a lot (except Mom, who saw it, and didn't like it very much). Turns out we have to go to bad about right now, because we're going on a field trip.
My lips hurt real bad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were actaully really good at FIFA and Legends.

9:03 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Tal: No, I was okay at FIFA and Legends.
Sil: You might be right. Happy/joking, angry/determined/fighting/crazy, wise/suspicious, and confused. Although to a casual observer, his confused look is a lot like his wise/suspicious look. Only a true expert at Orli face deciphering can tell the difference.

5:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home