The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

That pretty much sucked

I'm here. Unfortunately. Not that I don't like my family, or anything. I just kind of was looking forward to going to Kat's today, that's all. Everybody (including me) has a cold, so Dad didn't go to work, so I didn't go to Kat's. I had a pretty bad day other than that, too. Headache, disapointment, lots of work, and a D in History of the Constitution led to a breakdown. The only really good thing that happened today was that I didn't have to face G. Of course, now I have NO idea what Kat said to him about me, if he was at church. That could be a bad thing. It probably is.
For good news, I finished Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and that other guy that I always forget. I'm in the middle of The Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett (which is really really good so far). Um, that's pretty much it for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really is. I finished reading it last night. Susan was awesome. I think Death and Lobsang and Igor were my favorite. And you've gotta love Mr. White, with the axe.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

Sexcellent? Okay, um, this is supposed to be a G-rated blog (and I don't mean "g" as in "g-string", either). You're corrupting my daughter. Now, stop it. :::slaps silverfyshxin's knuckles:::

The Mother

12:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home