The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Monday, January 09, 2006

This is a boring post. Feel free to ignore.

I actually should be doing Algebra right now. Which is probably why I'm doing my blog. Well, the real reason is that Mom said that I had to stay downstairs with the kids, and I couldn't do that downstairs.
So this post is being written as I am talking on the phone with Ash. She's watching Princess Bride. So neither of us are saying all that much. Hi, Ash!
URG! We just took a quiz about characters from Princess Bride, and she got Inigo, and I got Fezzik, then Luke Skywalker (her brother, and my evil nemesis) got Fezzik, too! But we only had one answer in common. So I guess it was a fluke.
I don't really have anything to say.
I had piano lessons today. I hadn't really practiced, though, so I wasn't very good.
I'm so boring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

You and young Skywalker are destined for each other. Either that, or you're actually twins separated at birth.

4:12 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

We are NOT destined for each other. Just because he's on you list... Besides, he's pretty mean to me.

9:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home