The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Tal, you're WRONG

On Sunday, a had a long talk with one of my best friends, Tal. We talked for about two hours, and would have gone on, but Mom said "We only have so many long-distance minutes! It's time to get off."
We talked about tons of stuff. Lord of the Rings (LotR), Harry Potter (hp), And Eragon, among other books. We really on disagree about a few things.
But he's SO WRONG this time. Harry Potter is NOT ending up with Hemione Granger. It's impossible.
We did agree that we can't wait for Eragon the movie to come out. He said that he and a bunch of other people online thought that Jeremy Sumpter would be a good Eragon.
If he does play him, I'm definately going to see it. And drool. And drool.
When I told Tal that if Jeremy was Eragon, I was going to play the Elf that everyone thinks he's in love with. Tal said "That's... interesting. I don't think they'd let you do that, Bard."
Of course they will. I'm going to blackmail Hollywood if I have to.
Other than that, yesterday was boring. We watched Brother Bear, which was okay, as cartoons go. It had Bob and Doug I-forget-last-name. I just call them the Hoseheads.
They're really funny. I laugh my head off every time I hear them.
Today was choir practice. Nothing really happened. We spent FOREVER on one song, and then it just clicked, so that was good.
Mrs. Jay, my director, talked about our concert a little bit. She asked what we thought, and we commented on a couple things (blending, the other choir, vowels, ETC).
Nani, one of the girls in my choir, said "I'm a loser, but I cried when we sang 'We stand together old and young' because it was so pretty. I mean, it was us, and the ol- The grown-ups. It was really pretty."
We all had to laugh.
Mrs. Jay mentioned me (I hate being singled out, sometimes. Everyone looks at me, and it makes me nervous.). She said that we were all so dedicated, and I spent most my life driving to choir. I live an hour away. Mom probably already mentioned that in her blog.
I think that's it.
P.S. Notice, I didn't mention the Unknown. Except now. That doesn't count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home