The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

And I want to thank so-and-so for my success as a person...

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO:
Mom and Dad, of course, for managing to put up with me in my "purple moods," and also for all the awesome presents you gave me.
Tal, for being a REALLY GREAT SUPER FANTASTIC friend for practically my entire life, and only complaining when I throw things at you or get mad for no reason (which, thankfully, was a while ago), and also for sending me a E-card that was really sweet.
Grandma Mom and Grandpa, for sending me Napoleon Dynamite, Train, and Drops of Jupiter (which I just got today,) and also for being grand in general.
Silverstar, for mentioning my in her blog, and wishing me a happy birthday and all the other cool things you've done (like those avatars).
Dahee, for being really funny and also pretty weird, and now that I think of it, pretty scary in general.
Em-Bot, for being cool, and starting Bob, and IMing me to talk about burnination, thongs, and cooking.
Wennie, for letting me call you Wennie, and kicking boys, and telling me I'm not THAT old yet. Bean, for E-mailing me, and calling me, and being a great long-distance friend. You're SOOOO cool, Bean.
Kat, (who probably won't ever read this, but who cares anyway?) for standing by me, even when you were probably mad at me for teasing you and telling you that I had a door in my closet when I really don't. Also letting me repeat stories when I don't know I already told you.
Ash, (who will also probably never read this) for being like an older sister to me, and hanging out, and not teasing me when I told you about TU, and letting me practically live with you at certain times in the year.
Lil sis, for calling me today even though you're probably really busy, and talking about growing up and Napoleon Dynamite.
Edison, for the candy, and going with me to sell cookie dough, and being cool sometimes and not always being mad at me, and reading The Last Hero so I have someone to talk to about it.
Monet, for being sweet most of the time.
Sweetheart, for not being too old to cuddle every once in a while. Even if you DO think I lock my friends in my room while they're here.
Baby, for watching Prairie with me (and liking it).
I think that's pretty much it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome, Bard. And when did you throw something at me? 'Cause if I deserve revenge I wanna know.

6:01 PM

 
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

Your purple moods make the yellow ones so much brighter.

11:33 PM

 
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

Oh. And this is one of the sweetest posts I've ever read. :-)

11:33 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Tal: I don't remember anything recently, only when we were little.
Mom: I really should post that poem. I'm so sweet.
Sil: You're cool.

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home