The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere

Today Mom called a family meeting about the house. She's trying to implement a new cleaning thing process.
We went to the wedding reception of one of our neigbors. They went to Las Vegas and while there decided to get married. That's probably the biggest thing that's happened around here since the Bear. Other than the Ice Storm. Yeah, not that much stuff happens around here.
While we were at the reception, one of the women there told me I looked beautiful. That was probably the last thing I expected anyone to tell me, but whatever.
I finished reading ChaseR by Michael J. Rosen. It was pretty good. It was set in Ohio, which I didn't know when I picked it up from the library. There's going to be my big list of books in February coming up as soon as I find my notebook thing. 21 books, I think. Neverending Story by Michael Ende probably took the longest.
I'm going to start a HUGE project. Tal's going to kill me for it, but whatever. I'm going through all the Harry Potter books and find all the evidence for R/Hr. The goodship, or whatever Tal said it was. Yeah, all you H/Hr shippers, you're going down.
Other than that, I'm normal. For me, anyway. Other than my Borderline Personality Disorder. I took a quiz thing and I was 62% Borderline. Surprisingly plausible.
It was all yellow.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, there's no way your going to find any information I haven't heard. The only good point I've ever heard for the good(wrong)ship was from my mom. And that didn't turn me to the dark side, it only showed me there was a small chance for your "obvious(ly not)" ship.

9:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That essay annoyed the heck out of me!

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

I am SO going to find stuff that you can't refute, Tal.
I'll read that essay later, when I have time.

5:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can find a bunch of evidence in OOTP, then I might believe you.

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, silverfyshxin, I don't own COS, but I can remember Harry sitting by her bedside stroking her hand.

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home