The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Friday, March 04, 2005

What's this?

Oh, nothing much. Just me being a loser, and seeing if I can see myself on the "Most Recently Posted Blogs." I should be on "Most Wanted." Not wanted because I'm cool, I mean (when I try to act cool something bad always happens. Has been proven (me running into door in front of G. Not that he noticed. He was too busy ignoring me. And flirting with some other girl) besides that, Ash noticed.). Wanted because I'm a hazard to society at large. And at small.
So yeah.
EDIT: I DID IT. I'm 10th. Well, now I'm not. I'm not really on the list, now. But I will be when I publish this. Beat that, suckers. HA.
I'm getting way too much satisfaction in this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bard said...

Just so everyone knows, when I posted the edit, I came in 55th. Gah. I'm doomed to anonymity. Like that one girl in The Incredibles. She doesn't even know she turned invisible. *sighs*

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

When that one guy looked at her she didn't know. Cause she said "He looked at me!" Unless I just misunderstood that part...
That's true. Wait, who's DOMO? Some new nickname for someone?

6:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home