The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Anything of interest?

No.
Are you going to read it anyway?
Probably.

Anyway, I've decided that hormones are the worst thing ever, and am resolved to have nothing to do with them. Not that I ever really did ANYWAY. But you know what I mean.

Also, I've decided that I totally didn't appreciate my old art teacher when I had him, because he was really great and, although I still don't really like drawing, if I'm going to be forced into it I'd rather have Mr. Del than some...guy...who annoys the heck out of me.
Hm? What? I wasn't talking about any art classes that I took recently. Nope. Not at all. I'm not saying that some guy put a sticker in my scetchbook which, although filled with crap, is still sacred territory. I mean, this guy put it on the page with an actual drawing! "Buy my book!" Or whatever. I pulled it off, of course. Probably he didn't know what he was doing. I guess I'll forgive him for that. Eventually.
Ahem. I mean, that didn't happen to me. I didn't take art classes. I don't know what you're talking about. What are we talking about?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's kinda funny. It's not, but it is.

7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home