The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

A new blog! WOW!

I'm going to creat* an alternate reality where you don't have to spell correctly. And your name is Watered Down. And I talk like this.

Okay, just kidding. I'm going to make a new blog. It's not going to be like this one. I'm still going to post on this one. Only my new blog is going to be my guide to life. So I'm going to have one life lesson for every day. Whatever I learned that day. I'm not going to explain how I learned it (although people in contact with a. my life or b. this blog might figure it out), I'm just going to put it. Sometimes it'll be funny. Sometimes it won't. The link is http://makefriendsandinfluenceenemies.blogspot.com/

Go there. Now.

The spelling was intentional. Pronounce cree-AT.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The title of this new blog will inspire millions. Oh, and that intentional spelling was magnifique. *nods seriously*

-dulcea

7:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home