The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Full

I played guitar in front of people for the first time today. Played and sang, actually. Played and sang a song that I co-wrote, to make things more nerve-wracking. But it was all good happy, I think. Today we had a concert at our house, and the people who played were really good. I met a few new people who were pretty spiffy, and one girl who had read practically every book that I own. I think she'd read Heir Apparent, but I'm not sure. That's a good book, by the way. And I also got to hang out with some of my friends, although one girl who I was really looking forward to seeing couldn't come, so that was sad. Hopefully I'll get to see her soon.
Anyway, to make up for so many boring posts, I guess I'll post this poem I wrote a little bit ago.

Full in heart and full in spirit.
Full of music, can you hear it?
Full in body, full in mind.
Full of people being kind.
Full of mouth and full of tummy,
full of all my friends so chummy.
Full of love and full of life.
Full of seasons without strife.

Now that I read it, it's kind of corny, but there it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

I love the poem, even if it is corny, and I absolutely LOVED listening to you share your song. I hope to see more of that in the future, because you're very talented.

Thanks for writing that post. It made me feel good.

5:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you GET those icons? They rock my socks off!

-Dulcea

p.s. I canNOT wait to see you tomorrow and talk about Ambleside and debate for all you novices and meet the newbies that I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home