The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Apple, Snow White?

My brother is trying to kill me.
Needless to say, he's been at it for years, but this takes the cake. I don't know what inspires such unbrooked aggression. I was just sitting here, calmly typing on my Nanovel, and he came up to me with an evil grin on his face. He offered me a small pill, and a glass of water, and said, "Eat this."
Like anyone in their right minds would take something when offered like that. Especially from their brother. Honestly. I told him that if the pill itself wasn't poison, the water probably had Iocane powder. I'd bet my life on it. He drank it, and took the pill to try and prove me wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if
a) He dies tonight, or
b) He built up an immunity to the powder for just such an occasion.
He tried to tell me that it was only cod liver oil. Yeah, right. Why would he want to give me that. He doesn't want me healthy, he wants me weak, so he can take me out easily.
And I don't mean on a date.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hindsfeet said...

Did you smell it? Cod Liver would definitely smell.. and Iocane, as you know, you would not smell.

6:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm lucky. My baby bro doesn't want to kill me because I'm his protector against Wennie. But Wennie wants to kill me.

3:51 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

I didn't smell it. I didn't think of that...
Wennie probably wants to kill me, too. So you're not alone.

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

It really was cod liver oil. And I'm not trying to kill any of you. Honestly. ::evil grin::

The Mom

8:37 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

You probably TOLD him to poison me.

1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home