The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Letters to the Editor. Or Jeremy.

Ta da! I wrote a letter to Jeremy Sumpter today. I haven't sent it yet, because I need to copy it onto some nicer paper, and proof read it. Kat's going to be mad at me, but I DON'T CARE. So ha. It's an interesting letter, in my own humble opinion. I asked him a bunch of questions that weren't stupid, unlike most of the questions people keep asking him. I mean, they aren't so stupid the first time people ask him, but by the hundredth time, I'm getting bored. I'm sure he's even more bored than I am. Sample questions that the people ask:
Wut is you're fav color?
Did you play any pranks on the set of Peter Pan?
Do you have a girlfriend?
Would you date a fan?
How do you type with boxing gloves on your hands? (okay, not really. But if you've ever watched Strong Bad e-mails, you know what I'm talking about)
Sample questions that I asked:
If you could meet anyone who ever lived, who would you meet?
What are your feelings on pineapples?
Do you really believe in fairies?
Along with many more. I doubt that he'll answer my letter when I send it, but at least I tried, right? I didn't even act all fan-girly, or anything, and say how hot he was. All I said was that Peter Pan is one of my top 3 movies. He should feel honored.
Other than that, my day was pretty much nothing. Like many days of my life.
I'm beginning to feel depressed.
On a side note, does anyone know anyone who was seen by a talent scout, and the scout said "That's it! You're great! I want you to be in the movies!" and then they went on and had a great carrier? I'm talking about this happening at Wal*Mart, or something. In the middle of nowhere. If so, please tell me. I need encouragement. Even if you don't know anyone who this happened to, tell me that you do. I'm sure it's happened before, and I'm chock full of talent. I don't even know what to do with all my talent.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiiiiiit. You actually sent that letter?

3:43 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

I haven't sent it yet, I have to copy it on to nocer paper first. But I am actually going to. I didn't ask the BoB question, though.

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home