The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Here's what I hate:

Clothes.
Not all clothes. It's not even really clothes that I hate. I hate stupid stupid stupid designers of clothes.
First off, why can't they just make everything the SAME SIZES? It's annoying when in some clothes you're a small, some you're a 14, and some you're letters. And I'm only talking about shirts. The second thing I hate is that it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to just go out and get a pair of comfy, servicable jeans. They're all either too tight, hip huggers, or patterned. Gah! Why can't people make regular jeans for those of us with fat legs? Sometimes I want to wear tighter pants, but most of the time (choir, around the house, at a friend's) I don't. Same thing with shirts. I really don't want to wear anything that you can see through, thank you. Or something where the neckline comes down to about my navel.
I really don't blame people for going around in back shirts and really baggy pants. I'm thinking of going for that myself. Geeze.
Now that I'm done with that random rant, I can tell you (my imaginary audience) about my day. I stayed up until 3:00 in the morning last night, just because I couldn't go to sleep. Thankfully, Sil was online at the Cranny, so I just posted prolificly on that.
So then I had to get up at 8:30 or 9:00. By then I actually was tired, so I still wanted to sleep. Fat chance. I had to go with Dad to work, because of choir. Not that I mind choir, I just wanted to sleep.
I hung out at Kat's for the day. We went on a walk. She has the school football field and track whatever you call the track things by her house, along with a regular football field, soccer field, and walking path. We go down there to talk sometimes, and we both like to take walks. The added draw for Kat is that sometimes the football players are practicing. Which is the subtracted draw to me. I have an irrational fear of football players. I kind of don't like being around boys anyway. But those guys are glaring at each other, ramming into people, and wearing those huge shoulder pads. The funny thing is, I think it would be awesome to play football.
Unfortunately, I don't need football players to embarrass myself. We were just walking along the track thing, when this guy came up, and said, "What are you kids doing here?"
"Just walking," Edison said.
"Why aren't you in school?" We were right across from the local high school.
"We're homeschooled." Edison said. The man made him repeat it a few times.
"Well, homeschooled or not, you aren't allowed over here." We all glared at Kat. After the guy drove away, Kat assured us that we really were allowed there. We left anyway, and vowed never to return. It was really embarrassing. I never get in trouble.
Nothing really happened at choir.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the clothes thing, dawg.

8:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was Em posting, by the way.

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

I figured, since I don't know anyone else who says "dawg," and there are only so many people interested in my life.

9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home