The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

WHOO HOO HOO! (it's all been done)

I am so totally psyched! I BEAT my family at something! Something HARD!
We (Mom, Dad, Edison and I) just finished playing a game called acquire. If you've never played it, you're missing out. It's a strategy game, and revolves arouns buying stock, kind of. It sounds really boring, I guess, but it's really fun, and really challenging. I've been playing it with my parents since I was 6 or so. I've only won once. Well, now twice. The first time everyone else was dozing off by the time we finished, because it was so late, and I was the only one still awake, on account of my highly nocturnal sleeping habits. That time didn't really count.
This time, everyone was fully awake, and I still won! I beat Dad, and he always wins. Always.
Not today, Zurg! I, Bard Lightyear, am here to defeat you!
*coughs*
Funnily enough, yesterday was awful. Actually, it's not funny at all. It was depressing. I didn't post to vent about it because Blogger was having an internal error. Or something. Sounds like the current state of my skull. Anyway, yesterday we went to a museum. We were on a learning thing, and the lady who taught us was acting like we were really, really dumb. I mean, there were younger kids there, Sweetheart, my little sister who is 5, was the youngest, but the average was around 8. She was asking us if we knew what a shape was. *eye roll* I think she thought we were dumb because she knew we were homeschooled, or something.
So after that was over, Kat, her little sister and I went to got look in another area. I told Mom what direction I was going in, but we detoured off into another gallery, and got lost for a little bit. Turns out that both her mom and mine were off looking for us someplace else, and they were a little miffed at us. Mom was already upset because Edison was sulking everywhere. Just before we were about to go see the armor, Monet punched Kat's little sister (and although he shouldn't have done that, she and her friend had been picking on him the entire time) refused to say sorry, so we had to leave. So I didn't even get to see what I REALLY REALLY wanted to see, which was the medieval paintings and the armor. Then Mom was mad the whole way home, because she didn't get to see what she wanted to, either. The whole day pretty much sucked.
I was pretty much sick of my brothers.
Man, I'm increadibly tired, but I have to do my noveling for today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone's been watching too much Toy Story. Or the Buzz Lightyear show.

3:48 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Toy Story. The Buzz Lightyear show bothers me.

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home