The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Friday, November 19, 2004

So, you want to see what I look like?

I guess I'm going to post some pictures now. Because I want to. And because I want to prove to Sil that I'm the cutest person ever born.
Here! From left: me, Edison, and my aunt. We're on our way to the play that Edison and I were in this Summer.
And here. From left: Ann, me, Aj and Edison. We're in out Happy Days costume from the play.
Click here. This is most of the cast from the play. I somehow was excluded from this...
Clicky clicky.
This was from when we dropped the watermelon on the front porch. It was my idea, and it was really great. From left: Monet, George, Sweetheart's legs, the back of Tal's head, me.
Click click here. Sweetheart, listening to my CD player.
You know the drill. Ash, Kat, and me at the ballet for my birthday. I think I'm surprised about something.
Ladida Me opening my birthday presents. Baby is so cute.
Don't click here! My lamp! My beautiful lamp!
Ooh la la! Edison and me asleep in the car.
Dum du da! Tal and me at a baseball game. He had to explain everything to me. I don't get baseball.
Blue's clues, Blue's clues! I think this picture looks really odd. I look like an old woman.
Guess what! This is me about to get into a big water fight at my aunt's graduation.
Pictured! One of my favorite pictures of me. I have such a cute nose.

7 Comments:

Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

You're the cutest thing since sliced bread. Wait...

6:27 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Um, yeah. Bread.
Is that a compliment, or not? Because sliced bread gets moldy, and I don't.

6:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...you're so cute, Thicky. Unfortunately, my baby sister's cuter.

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Know what? I bet any and all guys (with the exclusion of Tal,) who are reading this blog think I'm the hottest/cutest girl ever.
So there. :-P
Wennie prob'ly is cuter than I am, though.
*sighs*

6:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

N-o, I don't think Wennie's cuter than you. My other sister is, though. But then she's seven.

3:42 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Oh. Well. That's probably true. My baby sisters are cuter than me, so I guess that's okay.

8:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Thick-y... I'm definitely cuter.

~Em

12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home