The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Dreadful sorry, Clementine.

I'm really sorry I didn't update sooner, But what with being really tired Wednesday night, and gone Thursday night, and home really late Friday night, and really tired Saturday night, and not allowed on the puter Sunday night, you can see that I couldn't possibly post.
Anyway, nothing really happened on Wednesday. So it's not like I really needed to post.
I went to Kat's house on Thursday. It was great. Kat is one of those friends that you can just relax with. If she was a food, it would be mashed potatos, or something like that. I mean, all nice and comfy.
I helped baby-sit, and we watched Holes on TV. We both agree that Squid is kind of cute. And that Zig-zag and X-ray are scary. And that Stanley is really funny.
When we got back home, we went on several walks around a park next to her house. We also made up a secret hand shake. I decided that football players make me nervous.
Has anyone ever smelled that purfume called Love Spell? It smells like Hawaiian punch. Really good. If I was a guy, I would be falling in love with girls all the time for wearing that stuff. As it is, I was content to keep sniffing Kat and telling her "You smell REALLY good."
It's a good thing she already knew I was crazy, or she might have been worried.
The other good thing is that I can talk to her about the Unknown, and she won't tease me overmuch. (Ha ha, she knows but you don't!)
Friday night was the party. I had to get my costume done in about a half an hour. Edison helped. It looked cool. As soon as I figure out how to use the picture thing I'll post pics.
Saturday some friends of my dad came over. They were nice.
Sunday we visited my great-grandparents.
Today I went to Tal's house. If Tal was a food, he would be a pineapple. Because he's really cool and goofy. Are pineapples not cool and goofy?
He's still wrong, though.
We goofed off for a bunch of hours. We played Kingdom of the Freakazoids (Which is basically just us pretending to knight people and fight and stuff.) and talked about Harry Potter. He kind of proved most of my spur of the moment theories wrong, but that was because they WERE wrong. Like, James being Voldemort. And some other one I forget. We talked books for a long time, too. Then we had pizza. Then we watched One Ring to Rule Them All 2 together. It was just as funny as always.
Then choir. Nothing really happened. Well, except we sang Fum, Fum, Fum, which is really fun. A couple of the guys got up front and sang the really really low part. It was great. I didn't even know they could sing that low.
And just for the sake of saying something, the Unknown was one of the singers.
So I mentioned him again. So what.

*blushes*

6 Comments:

Blogger Beck said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:16 PM

 
Blogger Beck said...

Oops. I messed up my post if it shows. They sould have an Edit comment thing or something.
Anyway...Zig-zag is cool. x__o

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Zig-zag is cool, but he's also scary.

5:40 AM

 
Blogger Beck said...

Cool because hes scary.

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Exactly!

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Beck said...

Yup.

6:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home