The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm so STYLIN'!

Oh yeah. I've got style. I went to choir today wearing my coolio new pink newswhatever style hat, pink "Where the Wild Things Are" tee, and jeans. Lena said she loved my hat, Ash liked my hat, Anna liked my shirt, Liva liked my earrings (Tinkerbell! SWEEET!) and Ginny said she loved my shirt, even though she couldn't remember my name. She's new, though. Oh, yeah, Amelia also liked my Big sis/little sis necklace. I was SO hip.
That doesn't, of course, mean that TU noticed me. Don't be silly.
I also asked Ash my purely hypothetical question, and she said that I should kill my friend. She was kidding. I told her that I didn't want to kill my friend. I like her. But I also like the guy. Then she said I should just get used to him ignoring me. I would if it was the same situation as TU (we never really talk or anything, and probably never will). He used to talk to me, and stay up until 4:00 AM playing Connect 4 with me so that when I had to go to choir the next morning at 8:00 I was delusional. He used to wave, and say "YOU!" when he saw me. Now- nothing. Whatsoever. Kind of hard to ignore.
I finished a book on the Magna Carta. I might not read all of the ones I got. There doesn't seem to be THAT much to write about. I mean, I know it's kind of important, but I think one of the reasons there are so many documents like it is because it expressed some pretty basic and universal ideas.
a) Don't go taxing people for no reason. They'll get mad at you.
b) Don't take money from widows and little kids just because you can.
c) Don't keep all the cool forests to yourself.
d) Don't take money for stupid reasons (Like your youngest son wants to get the latest Mustang.).
e) Don't try to make dead people pay stuff. Not happening.
So basically that's the Magna Carta in a nutshell. Luckily King John died before he could cancel it, or America as we know it wouldn't exist.
No, I'm totally serious. They should have just killed King John right after he signed it. Anyone who's watched Disney's Robin Hood KNOWS that the King John was a sissy with a snake (Taxes, taxes, aha, aha!). That lion was SO much better. Also the little kids. The rabbits and turtle. They rocked. Also Maid Marian. Also Robin Hood. Also that friar. Also that one rooster that sang Odalali odalali! Also Little John/Baloo/Guy from Tailspin. Yeah. That's a great movie. It always makes me hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home