The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Slow day.

Today I actually got paid for doing homework. Seriously. I was working at the Nut House (No, not the greenhouse. My boss has a little tent thing set up, and it's filled with bulk food type stuff. Mostly nuts. Somebody came in and asked if we had any onions. What the heck?) and it wasn't very busy. So I did my algebra homework and also some other stuff. I mean, my boss told me to bring it in case it was slow. I did sell some stuff, including a five pound bag of pecans. YES. One down, a billion to go. Also some corn stalks and stuff. These people must be nuts. If I walked into that place I would totally buy some of those cinnamon almonds and toffe almonds and all the chocolatey goodies they have. Chocolate covered pretzles. I'm telling you, it's torture working in that place because I have no money. And I really really really want some of it. I tried some of the wasabi peas today, and that is one thing that I will not crave. Bleh. If anyone reading this ever comes, hurry up and buy them so I can look at the good stuff more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home