The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

And thank you, Mr. Paper Clip Man

"If you do your best, whatever happens will be for the best."
That's what Mr. Paper Clip Man said to me when I opened up Word. I don't even like using Word, but since Word Perfect is down, I have no choice. That paper clip freaks me out. One time he said "Don't dive into murky waters." What the heck is that supposed to mean? Does he really think I'd do something so boneheaded? I don't even like to dive, anyway. Jumping to my possible and likely death is not appealing to me. I like to swim, and I like to jump, but falling (on my head) 20,000,000 feet is something my mother always taught me to avoid.
Who takes advice from a paper clip, anyway?

Today was nothing. Another boring day in my bedraggled life. Not that I mind it so much. At least I'm not dying, or anything. Dying, being chased on horseback, fighting people with a sword, jousting...
Okay, so I do mind having a boring life. As soon as I'm older, I'll go back in time and sword fight with King Arthur. Right. Great aspiration, Bard. Strive for the impossible. Because it's SO going to happen.

On a side note, I'm really cool. Actually, I'm not. I'm just saying that because I have nothing else to say. Except lies like that. Cool=very no. Cool is to me as hot is to snow. Meaning I'm not cool.
If you want to think I am, however, that's fine with me.

Thanksgiving is hereby postponed. We're doing it on Saturday instead. Kat's family is coming. It should be really fun. I wish all of my friends could come, but too bad no one else cares. Except me. And possibly Jeremy Sumpter, if he knew how hot I was. Am? Are? Is? Whatever. He'd care, anyway.
There I go, lying again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bard said...

I'm now thinking that this was an omen of some type, about the loss of finger usage.

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home