The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

So, yeah

I'm kind of sorry I didn't post yesterday or the day before. Yesterday Mom made me go to bed, and the day before I was too tired.
Last night was awful. First I couldn't sleep, then I felt sick all night. Feverish. I was really, really hot, so I ended up turning my fan on, and finally fell asleep. It ended up being 2:00 in the morning anyway. *sighs* I didn't even get to do my noveling. Now I'm two days behind. And still tired. Oh well.
On Sunday, we visited my great grandparents. I helped my aunt move out of her old house, and put the stuff in g-grandparents basement. It was kind of stressful. It turns out my g-grandparents weren't really expecting us until about an hour before we arrived, and my younger sisters were being difficult, and Mom was kind of stressed anyway... Let's just say I was not a happy camper.
Yesterday Mom worked, came home early to take us to choir, and luckily we had almost everything done. Ash had oral surgery, so she wasn't at choir. She called me afterwards (I was going to call her, but we always get back late, and I figured she'd either be sleeping, or unable to talk at all) and we talked for a while. She said that they used this stuff that made her sleepy, and she doesn't remember anything. She also said that her mouth was mostly numb, and she didn't feel any pain, but the only thing she could eat was soup, which is going to majorly suck on Thanksgiving. She said she can eat mashed potatoes, though, and that's the main thing.
On the way home from choir, Mom and Edison got into a fight, because I was talking to Mom about the Series of Unfortunate Events movie, and Edison started laughing really loudly. Mom asked him what he was laughing about and he said, "Nothing," so Mom asked him to stop. Then he started again, and I had to wait for over a half an hour just to finish what I was talking about. By then I wasn't really in the mood to talk, so I just summed up what I was going to say. Silence hit the car.
Is it just me, or am I the only one in the family who talks a lot? This kind of thing happens to me all the time. Talk talk talk, then when I'm done, no one else has anything to say. Then I feel like a loud mouth. Of course, as soon as I have something really important to tell someone, everyone wants me to be quiet, because I've been talking too much. Just like my siblings avoid me like the plague until I:
a) am in a bad mood
b) am reading
c) am doing schoolwork, or
d) have a friend over.
As soon as Kat or Ash come over, everyone is always barging into my room. I can understand when Tal comes over. He's friends with all of them, kind of. At least Edison. And they don't stalk me so much with Ash. But Kat? She's really only my friend, even if Edison did used to have a crush on her, he doesn't anymore. Do they really want to hear us talk about boys and make up?
Okay, so I don't talk about make up, because I don't feel the need to disguise my true self, but still. Why do they insist on stalking me?
Today Mom is at work again, so I'm here. I've finished all of my chores, so I'm home free. My room is a tad messy, but that's okay. I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home