The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Those sports movies

Man, you've just gotta love those sports movies. I do.
I'm talking about movies like Miracle, or Remember the Titans, where there's a buncha hot guys running around, and the only one you can tell apart from the others is the one with the moustache and the one with blond hair. I was watching Miracle (great movie, by the way) and I could only tell the guys apart about half the time. Eventually I learned to tell the guy with black hair that fought with the other guy, and the goalie and another guy apart. Other than that, I was clueless. I still love that movie, though. Even if you know nothing about sports, you get all happy when the people win. You don't have to worry about the other teams feelings. They're bad. Real black and white. Also, the guys in Miracle had really awesome hair. People back then always did, apparently. But I bet if people watched more of those sports movies, and less MTV, the world would be a better place.
Besides that, guys would see how cool the hair was, and make theirs look like it. Most guys do anyway. I guess if they all had hair like that, it'd be pretty boring. Whatever.
I like hockey. I want to play. Too bad I need to learn how to skate first.
Does it strike anyone else as funny that you can body slam someone into the crowd in hockey, but you MUST NOT hit them with your stick. You can stomp on their heads with your skates, and sit on their faces, but if you hit them with the little stick, that's it for you.
Just something I noticed.
Daily message: Tal, you need to get a blog. As you can see, you don't really need to have anything of importance to say in order to have a blog. I would read it, and that's all that counts, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home