The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Jammin'

So, today I went to this jam session thing. It was fun. Too bad I don't play an instrument. And also too bad I didn't know ANY of the songs they played. Familar with? Yes. Able to sing along? No. Luckily, I wasn't the only one who just watched. There were some other people. Aparently because I wasn't jumping around and stuff, Mom thinks I was trying not to have fun. There's a big difference between being uncomfortable (because you're surrounded by talented and beautiful people) and not having a good time. I did have a good time. I just wanted to enjoy it away from the action. Like on that couch in the corner of the room, writing the reasons I like to write. Which, although it's due on Tuesday, I still haven't written. But no pressure, you know? I also still haven't written my thing on the Magna Carta. I haven't had time to finish reading the book.
I'm going to go watch O Brother, Where Art Thou now (I've joined the realm of the PG-13ers! Finally! W00t!).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of PG-13; Lucas said that's what Revenge of the Sith may be rated.

8:01 AM

 
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

"O Brother Where Art Thou Rocks"! Hope you like it. Oh, and welcome to the PG-13ers realm. It took my parents forever to let me get there!

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

If Revenge of the Sith is rated PG-13 that would suck. Then I couldn't watch it with the whole family.
I did like O Brother Where Art Thou!
I'm with you fellers!

1:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Lucas said he wouldn't take a five-or-six year old to see it. It's supposed to be darker.

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

That doesn't mean it doesn't suck.

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home