The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Poetry and prose

This morning we had a field trip to an Aviation museum. It was really interesting. There was a plane that I got to sit in the cockpit of. There was also this little kid who said SWEET every five seconds. Kat was there. She wanted me to spend the night. Actually, she called Mom and asked. Pretty much no. I have a butt-load of schoolwork to do, cleaning on Wednesday, creative writing tonight, and a ton of other stuff. Besides that, she came over this weekend, two weeks from now I'm spending two days at her house, and the week after that I'm spending four days at her house for her birthday.
As soon as I think things are slowing down, I realize how very stupid I am.
Creative writing was great. I wrote my paragraph about my character, and they all though it was pretty good. She was pretty nifty. I'm kind of worried that all of my characters are the same, though. I guess they aren't, but most of them are pretty self-assured. I guess I write what I want to be, right? I also read a little character scetch that I wrote a while ago. Mom had never even heard it. Deb said my poem proved that I could write diversely, and one woman commented that it was amazing they both came out of the same head. I felt kind of silly.
Another woman wrote a poem that she read before the class. It was really good! She said it was her first. She should keep on.
Mom's paragraph was really good, too.
Ebity-bity-bity-That's all, folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Coolio! I noticed all your flippin' sweet Napoleon Dyanamite words!!!

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Yeah, totally. I use them without even thinking. It's kind of scary, but kind of funny. By the way, have you seen the deleted scenes? Just curious.

9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home