The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Quick!

Because I was going to do this and kept forgetting...
Four movie quotes that come to mind.
"Whatever I feel like I wanna do, GOSH!" -Napoleon Dynamite.
"I said no lies!"
"I think he's telling the truth."
"If he was telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us."
"Unless of course he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you." -Pirates of the Caribbean. The most awesome movie ever.
"Stupid Dykeni." -Willow.
"Don't tell me what to do!" -Toy Story. Long story behind why I remember this quote.
I just looked at Mom's. She has the same Napoleon Dynamite quote. Not really surprising.

Okay, now here's a question for all youse peoples.
What is (are) the most memorable movie(s) from your childhood?
Mine are probably:
Robin Hood,
The Great Mouse Detective,
McGee and Me,
The Brave Little Toaster (This was probably my absolute favorite movie when I was 6-8. I haven't seen it--Or it's sequels--in forever.).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine are probably:
Aladdin
Alladin and the King of Theives (I really liked Aladdin)
Robin Hood
Veggie Tales.

3:35 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Dude, I know all about Aladdin. You were the one who was going to marry Jasmine. I remember. I was so jealous. I was totally set to marry you.

7:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had to announce that to the world, didn't to. Oh, and movie qoutes: "If I were the murderer I would murder you next!"-Clue
"I'm butler, I like to keep thing tidy."-Clue
"Rochford, isn't that a smelly kind of cheese?"-The Three Musketeers
"This dock is off limits to civilians.
Well, if I see one I shall let you know."-"Pirates of the Carribbean."

6:47 AM

 
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

The most memorable movies of my childhood:

Escape to Witch Mountain
Little Princess with Shirley Temple
The Other Side of the Mountain
Star Wars, of course.
Pete's Dragon

I was really into magical movies. I could especially relate to kids who were misfits. Hmmmm....

7:16 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Come on, Tal. What is the point of knowing something like that if you don't tell anyone?

7:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home