The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Stupid stupid!

After my comment while I was in the car while I was braiding my hair (I'm going to shave my stupid head if I can't get my stupid hair in this stupid braid) Mom told me that I was negative. Huh. I guess that's true. But it's kind of fun. That reminded me of a time when I stubbbed my toe on a choir trip and said loudly "Oh, STUPID! I stubbed my stupid toe on the stupid door AGAIN!" TU commented "Stupid stupid stupid." I guess it was kind of funny. Saying stupid is better than swearing, I think. Besides that, I'm usually talking about myself, so it doesn't really matter.
Today in choir we spent about my entire life working on pronunciation of our Chinese pieces. I was about to kill myself. It was 1 1/2 hours of chai, not dai, and sto, not do. GAH! Luckily,
a) Ash looks back at me every so often and mouths something funny,
b) Mige (the boy who sits next to me) is pretty funny,
c) The lady teaching us Chinese was nice,
d) I have a clear view of TU from where I sit. Ah.
I talked to Ash before and after choir. Lena still hasn't asked her mom about going to see Beauty and the Beast at a dinner theater for Ash's birthday. I hope she can go. It'll be loads of fun. Talked about something stupid I did (which I don't feel the need to go into here, unless maybe you bug me about it a lot), and talked about my busy schedule.
Tuesday: Piano lessons start, Creative writing class--I still haven't written that thing for it yet! Gah!-- and next week's Tuesday I think we have a field trip.
Wednesday: One of Mom's friends is coming over, I go over to a neighbor's house and clean.
Thursday: I think we have something, but I forget what...
Friday: Nothing, I think. Probably there will be something soon.
Saturday: Choir.
Sunday: I don't know.
Oh my GOSH! If Edison doesn't stop yelling for Mom I'm going to do something VIOLENT! He can be so annoying about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home