The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

You're in the army now.

Or not, if you don't want to be.
I might be going to Kat's for her birthday. Don't know what the heck I'm going to get her. She wants a CD. I'll probably get that. I might write her a poem, but considering they're mostly rotten, I probably won't, even though she said she wanted one. I think that was supposed to boost my ego, or something. I talked to her on the phone for a while today.
I also ripped out the messed up stitches on my cross stitch. It took longer than it took to put them in, I think. Gah.
I'm getting better at my piano. I've been practicing. Not that you care, or anything.
Notebook.
al;ksdfjasldkf;asldkfj
That's what I do when I'm bored.
Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home