The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Scrabble Babble

Here's what I say: que is SO a word.
Here's what Mom and Dad say: No, it's not.
Whatever. It's a word in Spanish. That counts.
Yesternight I watched Runaway Bride with Mom and Dad. Dad (halfway through the movie) said "This is the stupidest movie I've ever seen." Not true. I thought it was good. Besides that, Richard Gere and Julia Roberts are way better actors than SOME people I could name. Afterwards, he said that is was "sentimental drivel with eye candy."
First of all, Richard Gere is not eye candy for me. He's 500 years older than I am. He's good, but not eye candy. Then Dad had to go and make me sick by saying something like "I think he's cute." If he ever says something like that about another man again, I may go insane/puke my guts out. Neither one of those are pretty options, I can tell you. I think Dad only watched the movie because we had pop and chips. Lotsa chips and pop.
The Creative Writing class was good. We worked on our character. Her name is Alexandra Damon. There's a ton of other stuff, too, but I'm too lazy to say anything else about it. I wrote my assignment--About two hours before we had to go--and now I have to create a character for the story. I already have some ideas. Not very good ones, but whatever.
Do you think a good character would be a girl named Robert? Just wondering.
Piano lessons went fine. I thought I was going to be so stupid, but it wasn't too bad. I can pretty much sight-read music, so It wasn't too difficult. I'm going to learn how to play Laudi, by Verdi. The title is longer, but it's in Italian and I can't remember it all.
Today Mom's blog-friend came over. It was fun. I totally messed up on my cross stitch and will have to pull a rather large portion out. Grr. All my work from the past three days, gone.
Okay, I didn't do any last night. But still.
I also went over to the neighbor's to clean. Uneventful, except I got $16.00 from last week. Not bad for an amphibian.
I also am almost halfway done with my Magna Carta paper (Finally). I just finished the book yesterday.
Speaking of books, I finished Inkheart by Cornelia Funke and Eats, Shoots, and Leaves by Lynn something. Gah, can't remember. Anyway, I finished them, and they were both good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Don't you hate it when people comment through movies or TV shows? My Dad always likes to comment about how bogus certain scientific theories are whenever we watch like the nature channel or whatever. *Sigh* It's so exasperating! :<)

6:30 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

HA! I would have lost anyway. It was only like, 25 points, and I was at least 50 points behind Mom at the end.

8:13 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Can anyone see my comments? I can't...

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home