The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I FEEL LIKE DEATH. OH, WAIT...

Title is an homage to Terry Pratchett. If you haven't read anything by him, do so. Now.
The other reason for the title is that I'm sick. Not as sick as I was yesterday, but I still feel pretty awful. So yesterday I laid around in bed and slept. My face was white, except for my cheeks, which were red with fever. So Mom got me some drugs (muahaha) I mean, antibiotics, and I feel better today, although not up to snuff. So I don't know if I'm up to going to church tomorrow. And I'm supposed to go to a friend's house, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be feeling up to that, either.
Another addition to the household (which I think Mom just arrived with) is rats. I haven't seen them yet, but I know she's getting them.
Grandma and Grandpa from Chicago came today. They left at around 7:00, and I didn't get to see all that much of them because I came downstairs for a while, then felt dizzy and went back to my room. And then I came down for a little longer. So that wasn't the best thing.
I'm writing a story with two friends. Aragorn (who is a girl) and Grape. Grape is also a girl. They're both in the homeschool group. I've been making a lot of friends through it, and it's been a lot of fun.
Ash called today, and said "Hey, guess what's in 11 days." And I didn't know. And so she was chiding me about it, and I thought I forgot that we were doing something together, so I was all guilty.
"Look at your calendar!" she said. So I did. But due to being sick for the past three days I didn't know what today's date was. So she told me. And then I knew. My birthday! But I still don't know what I'm doing for it.
Mom just arrived with the rats. I'd better hurry up and name one before Edison names them all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR B-DAY?!

2:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I don't want to have one this year. And because I was sick.

8:19 AM

 
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Oh, I'm sorry. If you lived close, I would throw you a big birthday bash! :) I once knew of a dog named Grape. To answer your questions you posted on my blog, I answered in the comments. Then I will post some awesome books you can read about the topic.

4:02 PM

 
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Do you guys just keep rats as pets?

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home