The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Friday, March 03, 2006

My fingers hurt

But there is good news. I learned how to play a new song on the guitar. Which is nice. AND there's a little solo like thing, which would be the first I've ever learned to play. (Give me a break; it's only been about four months.)
In other news, I should be doing my algebra homework. But I'll just do a bunch tomorrow. Since it's Saturday and all. I'll take it to the square dance. It's not like I'll have a partner or anything.
It's so weird to think that there are other people in the world doind stuff right this very moment. I think I have this idea in the back of my head that everybody else is a robot, and I'm the only real person in teh world. The worst thing is that there is no way to prove that I'm wrong. I mean, you all could be programmed to tell me that you aren't robots. or maybe you don't even know. In which case it doesn't matter that I'm weird, because you are all programmed to be not-weird, and I can't help being the only human in the world.
I guess I'm just thinking that there are people who I know, and I think highly of, and they probably never even think of me at all. And probably vice versa. And famous people (Bill Cosby, for example) I think about a lot, but I'm pretty sure they have no idea that I exist. When I was younger I used to imagine meeting famous people by accident, and I they would think that I was the coolest person in the world, but that probably never happens. I wonder how often a celebrity meets a normal person and becomes friends with them. Probably never. That would be kind of lonely. No wonder so many of them are on drugs. And get divorced all the time. If I'm ever famous I'll be friends with everybody, and no matter how depressed I get, I'll say NO to drugs. Ha.
It cracks me up when people ask heartthrobs if they'd ever date a fan, and the person says "Sure." I don't know about you, but I would say "HECK no." Because fans are psychotic. Seriously. I would date some cameraman or, better yet, someone who writes screenplays. But not another actor/singer and NOT a fan. But I guess Jeremy Sumpter and Orlando Bloom can't say that in an interview because
a) The PR guys would kill them,
b) the fan girls would stalk them and kill them/themselves
c) people would think they were stuck up.

Here's another thing. Have you ever been talking to someone and had no idea what they were talking about, but you can't just say that, so you have to pretend you know, and then after they're done talking you still don't know what they were talking about? That happens to me sometimes with one guy I know. But I'm not going to say who in case he reads this and then gets his feelings hurt or thinks that I'm a moron. But if I ever don't know what Mom or Ash or Tal or Kat or anyone who I know it talking about, I just tell them. Since they all know that I'm a moron.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your fingers hurt, but i've got good news.
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

3:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home