The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I am the champion, my friends! *duh duh duh duh*

Oh yeah. Who's the coolest? That'd be me. Because guess what. I took my FINAL ALGEBRA 1 TEST.
And I actually passed.
And I actually got a better score than last time.
And I actually got 100%
(And I actually shouldn't tell you that it was possible to get 105% because of the bonus question, but still)
The only things I got wrong were pretty moronic, too. One was because I didn't have a calculator, threee were because I'm stupid, and one was because I forget the format, which was pretty stupid of me to do.
So yeah. That's the thing of note for my life, lately.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

Go, you. You're so yeah!

4:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go teddy, it's your birthday. not really, but party anyway. (must sing while clasping hands and moving them in a circle in front of your chest)

10:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh... rub it in, will you? some of us *cough* didn't do as well. that's alright, i am happy for you.

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home