The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

TOO STINKING HOT!

Ugh. Yesterday I thought that I was going to die. Working outside isn't usually so bad, but in this case it was. I think it was like, 100 degrees out, and I was moving mums. This is not exactly fun for me, but hey, I'm getting payed.

It's times like these that I wish I were rich. I know that I don't need to be rich, and I know that I'm very blessed with my family and house and food and clothing and all that other good stuff, but I do wish we had air conditioning. And a video camera. And a few other things, but those are the main ones. I just have to remind myself that there are many people in the world who wish they had what I do have. People who wish they had a billion siblings and clothing and a car (okay, I don't have a car, but my family does) and a house and even my own room. Heck, I remember when I wished that I had some of the things that I have now. What I'm trying to say is that although sometimes I wish for a different life, or more stuff, everything is pretty good around here. Talk about cliche. Man, how do you get the little thingy on it? The only thing I can do is clich`e. and that looks weird and I don't think that's what you're supposed to do. Actually, I think I have to switch to a different language on my keyboard, or something, so nevermind.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You is one deep child, Thicky. I wish I had air conditioning, too, for the record, though. But it's pretty breezy by now in Cali.

Hey, B/B is up and running again...well, if by up and running you mean Silvie and I are there. Come visit us.

10:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Turner: Boxers or Briefs?

But uh, I am disappeared to Langkawi for the weekend for a family reunion thing (we are going to kill each other~), so the B/B thing is technically untrue until Monday.

I think have the e with the thing on top is egrave; (e grave ;) or eacute; (e acute ;). Take out the spaces, you know the drill.

Not sure if it'll work here, but on LJ it should.

12:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, it didn't work. Bah.

12:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sits in AC house, grinning*

9:15 PM

 
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

Uh, aragorn? You're so totally cruel.

11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I am. I call people {EL} concieted :P

*enjoys air conditioning some more* Ah, I know so many have less than I do, but isn't it fun to rub in what you've got.

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home