The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Here's this thing...

Best

1. Male friend: Tal.
2. Female friend: Many more than I deserve.
3. Vacation: Either Italy or China. Probably China.

Favorite
1. Time of day: 12:00 AM.
2. Day of the Week: Saturday or Monday. Or Thursday. It depends on what part of the year.
3. Food: Mashed potatoes.
4. Memory: Maybe winning third place at the tourney, maybe that one really great concert in Italy, maybe the moment I walked into a room filled with people who love me for a suprise party, or maybe being on stage.

Last
1. Person you saw: Monet.
2. Talked to on the phone: Ash.
3. Text: Nobody.
4. IMed: Ann's stepbrother, for some reason.

Today
1. What are you doing now:Um, writing this thing on the computer. That's kind of a dumb question.
2. Wearing: Sweaty clothes from work. And a hat, of course.
3. Better than yesterday?: I don't know yet. Um, probably the same, unless I do some algebra, in which case today will be better.

Tomorrow
1. Tomorrow Is: Thursday.
2. Got any plans: Other than going to work? No.
3. Dislikes about tomorrow:Well, going to work isn't choice, but I get paid, so that's good.

Favorite
1. Number: 42.
2. Song: Hmm. I'm thinking right now that it's The Ballad of Sorrow and Joy by Jake Armerding. Or The Choice by Jonatha Brooke.
3. Color: Purple.
4. Season: Whatever season it is is always my favorite. So Summer.

Currently
1. Missing someone: I miss everybody from classes and stuff, but not intensely, or anything.
2. Mood: Tired.
3. Wanting: For my headache to go away.

Yes or No:
I am a cuddler: Um, I guess.
I am a morning person: Not really.
I am a perfectionist: With myself? Yes. I'm not annoyed when other people mess stuff up. I'm not cranky, or anything. I'm just really hard on myself.
I am an only child: No.
I am currently in my pajamas: No.
I am currently single: Yes.
I am addicted to myspace: Actually, I think myspace is pretty lame. Although I do have one.
I am online 24/7: No. But I am on a lot.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: Only if I have a crush on them.
When I get mad, I curse: No in a major way.
I enjoy country music: Basically.
I enjoy jazz music: It depends.
I enjoy smoothies: When Mom makes them, yes.
I enjoy talking on the phone: With certain people.
I have a crush: Not a huge one. I'll probably have a huge one again when I see the person in question regularly.
I have a hard time paying attention at school: No.
I have a hidden talent: I wish.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: Like I would say. Not really.
I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" girl/guy: If that means that they don't notice you at all, yes. If it means that they're bad, or something, no.
I have at least one brother and/or sister: Two brothers, two sisters.
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor: Yes.
I have broken a bone: No.
I have changed a diaper: Many times.
I have changed a lot over the past year: I hope so. I think I have.
I have done something illegal: Not that I am aware of.
I have had major/minor surgery: Nope. The worst injury that I've sustained was when Moneyt smashed my finger, and I didn't even need stitches for that.
.I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months: I though I had, but I guess that was in March. Wow.

"How Old Were You When You First ...."
Fell in love: Never have.
Lost someone close to you: I think I was five.
Drank alcohol: Probably 8, but Mom only gave me beer so that I'd never want to drink it again. It was so gross.
Smoked weed: Never.
Got kissed: Never. And that isn't right. Shouldn't it be were kissed? Got kissed sounds like you're a redneck.
Got your heart broken: Never. I am so boring.
Got arrested: Again, never.
Smoked a cigarette: Never.
Broken a bone: Never. I think I should just write never for the rest. I probably haven't done them.
Got cheated on: Never.
Rode the city bus: Um, I think I did at First Night one year, so I was probably 9 or 10.
Went to a concert: 6 or 7. Actually, I went to Alive when I was 1, but I don't remember it.
Met someone famous: Probably young. I've met a lot of famous people.
Dyed your hair: 15.
Got your own cell phone: Don't have one, don't want one.
Got a boyfriend/girlfriend: Heh. I'm tempted to write the same, but that would just be me being a rebel again.
Snuck out of the house: Well, other than when I was little and ran away a lot, probably I did when I was 15, but I just went up to our new house, which is like, 200 feet away. So it wasn't some awful thing.
First time you got drunk: I'm drunk on life, people.
How old are you now: 16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home