The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am tired. But I don't really know why. I didn't have to work today.
I have a cool watch. It's got studs and a jolly roger. And it's cool. I also got a cool shirt and a cool hat and a cool savings account. Okay, the savings account probably isn't that cool, but whatever.
I can't wait for drama to start. I also can't wait for Chemistry to start. Blowing things up and not getting in trouble. SWEET!
I don't have anything else to say. I'm going to have a tea party, I think. So I guess I'll be going.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...you're also supposed to say that you can't wait for speech and debate. Because, hello, you're going to be a scary advanced speecher who can brag that she placed in her novice year! Cheepas! (that's "jeepers" with a New Yorkish-accent)

And what email were you referring to?

-DULCEAAAAAA

7:06 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Yeah, I forgot. When does that start, anyway? I started late last year, so I don't even know. I'll bet my mom does.
Anyway, you got first and stuff your novice year, so I think you have more bragging rights than I do. :-P

It was another Jumping Anaconda one. I sent it on the 13th, I think.

3:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, she just can't wait for drama cuz she'll get to see wonderful me! (and she won't at deabate & speech)

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home