The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This is kind of interesting.

So, I got this from somebody, and I thought it was pretty nifty. It only takes a couple of minutes to do, and it's easy to figure out. Basically, you choose five or six words from the list thing that you think apply to me, enter some name that I know you by, then you can see how your idea of me matches up with mine. There are two links, the words on one are mostly positive, and the words on the other are negative. You don't have to do them both if you don't want to, but I'm not going to be all mad if you do the negative one. Anyway, here are the links, and if you create your own, give me the link.
http://kevan.org/johari?name=Cherrycheesecake
http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cherrycheesecake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home