The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Forget Me Not Forest

A blog I've been reading that's good.
From Forget Me Not Forest
I usually would say, "I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while." but of course, my mom read this and said, "Becca! You don't have to say sorry. XD" Mainly because, this is my blog, and you are reading it, you have every right to delete this from the reading corner of Internet blogs in your mind. In other words, you don't have to read it. Mwhaha, so not sorry.
But then again...I would say it anyway. >__<

3 Comments:

Blogger Beck said...

Ooh, Thank you. XD

8:33 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

You're welcome. :-)

10:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, wazzup Thicky? I told you I'd comment...just GUESS who this is...seriously. Go ahead. I'll bet you CAN'T. That was a really pointless post, by the way, Thicky. I think that's why I liked it so much. It made me laugh.

Talk to you laters,
Em

(Darn. Now you know who I am...)

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home