The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Oh phooey.

Hair dying must wait. Blahgarp. The hair place is booked until next week, I think. Ash's still get a chance to see it though, because I'll see her on Mondays.
I did about a ton of my cross stitch last night, didn't fall asleep until 5:00 AM. I finished listening to all of my audio tapes a half hour ago, so I'll just listen to the Cat Who again. It's more backgroundy than anything else, even though I process it.
I tried to wake up at 9:00, and I honestly don't even remember laying back down and going to sleep again. I remember the alarm waking me up, and thinking it was Kat, for some reason. I think the strangest things in the morning. Sometimes it'll be 3:00 (if I'm not awake already) and I'll remember that I forgot to do something, jump up and do it in about a half second, and go right back to sleep. I'm the oddest person I know (excluding Dahee, who is stranger by far).
My eyes hurt, and so does my head, but at least I'm not dizzy, which is good.
Mom and I had a laugh fest earlier. We laughed at everything. It was fun. I told her that I was the bomb squad, and I needed to give her a bomb in meat sauce. Twas great fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home