The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Re-ed and gold decorations, on Bardy's hairy head

I got my hair dyed! Woot! Mom hasn't uploaded the pictures yet, but as soon as she does, you will see the wonderfulness that is my head.
And I've really gotta pee. I gotta pee, I really gotta pee.
Ahem. Did I mention I have a cough? Also, I'm going to Kat's house next Friday until Monday, then I'm going to Tal's. Tomorrow I'm going to Erin's (the little girl who's living at the cabin) birthday party. I'm helping her mom out, since all the grown-ups are going to leave while the kids put together a play for them. The launch of my directing career.
Pop's friend came over today, but since I was in my room the duration of the visit, I only saw him for 2 seconds, right before he left. I've also been listening to The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkein while I cross stitch. It's a bit tedious in places, but over all good.

10 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Rose Cottage said...

Love the Two Towers. Hope your cough is better!

6:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think TTT has to be the most tedious of the entire trilogy. Doesn't mean it's any less good, though.

-Sil

6:08 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

I have to agree with you. I haven't read the third one yet, though.
I like the Ents, though. Talk about awesome.

9:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, you think TTT is hard? Try The Silmarillion. There's so many places and names to remember, I'm reading it for the third time and I still don't get half of it.

- Freakishly odd Tal

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Sheesh. That's pretty bad.

12:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read the Silm. And now I'm up to No. 3 in the Histories of Middle-Earth.

-Sil

4:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you like it? I've read the book of lost tales or something like that, I don't remember that well it was a while ago.

9:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I loved it. The Book of Lost Tales I and II are the first two books of the HoMEs, but I think they're more confusing than the Silmarillion.

-Sil

5:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I should read them again. It's odd but I remember some guy jumping on his own sword because family was dead.

7:26 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

That sounds... interesting. A real uplifting story, I can tell.

9:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home