The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Supersize me, and I'll go throw up

I'm a vegitarian. I just decided for sure, even though I've been seriously considering it for a while. Except for maybe shrimp. Anyway, the straw that broke my back was Supersize Me, that documentary. I'm also going to go back to taking walks with Mom. We stopped during the holiday season because neither of us were ever home, but no more of that. If I keep at my new health regime, I may finally graduate from cute to possibly slightly hot. Which could possibly attract certain people who's initials might be TU. Which is always good.
*snorts* Who am I kidding?
Speaking of TU, Blue, who lives down at the cabin, knows him. She said she went to a wedding or something, and saw his grandparents there, and they were talking about the choir, and she mentioned me. I don't know if she talked to him, or just his grandparents. If I ever decide to strike up a conversation with him, I could possibly mention this. Chances of that happening: zilch. Because I'm a loser. A quirky lovable loser, maybe. Still a loser.
*sneezes*
;alksjfd;asdho;aweith'alkgfja;slkdfjaeo;aiw

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not a loser. I am enough of a loser for the both of us, so you can't be a loser.

-Sil

1:01 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

How can you be SURE though? Maybe we both are.

7:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to the Law of Losers, we cannot both be losers, so you can't be.

Wen says I'm not a loser, though. That means we both aren't losers.

-Sil

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

Oh. Is there a law of losers? Sounds like something from Discworld.
Speaking of that, I finished The Colour of Magic. I really liked it, but I want it to keep going! More more more!

5:26 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

By the way, that was me, not my mom.

5:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say I've been reading too much Discworld, but there's no such thing. But heck, why can't there be a Law of Losers?

-Sil

6:07 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Yeah. It would have to be invented by Losers, though. So apparently neither of us could make it.

9:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently.

-Sil

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home